(ABPM-2) Automatic Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, BP Sphygmomanometer, Tonometer for Home Use
You want to be able to monitor your blood pressure in between visiting your doctor?
The Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is a useful device for keeping an eye on family health.
This digital monitor measures your blood pressure via its automatic inflating and deflating arm cuff, and also indicates any signs of irregular heartbeats.
Easily measure your blood pressure at home and stay in control of your health and prevent small issues from becoming serious health risks.
- Easy to use Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Accurate & Reliable Measurement (FDA, CE & ROHS approved)
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- User settings available
- Large memory
- WHO compliance function
- Display: LCD Screen, date and time display
- Power: USB Interface or 4*AA 1.5V Battery
- Material: ABS + Acrylic
- Color: White
- Material: ABS
- Package weight: 313g/11oz
- Package Size: 13.7*10*8.6cm/5.4*3.9*3.4in
The Package includes
1 x Blood pressure monitor
1 x Band
1 x English manual
Please note the package is not include the batteries due to safety requirements
- For an accurate reading, keep relaxed before and during measurement
- Keep your palms up, and have your arm band parallel to your heart
- Wrap the band around your arm firmly, should be able to fit a finger in between
We Also Recommend
(WBPM-2) Intelligent Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Tonometer with hard case
Blood Sugar Test Kit Diabetes Monitor Blood Glucumeter with 50 Test Strips and 50 Lancets
R9 PRO Non-Contact digital Thermometer, Infrared Forehead Temperature Sensor for Adults and Kids
Ultrasound Baby Doppler, Fetal Heart Rate Monitor, Potable Baby Heart Detector for Home Use